Three shades of yellow topaz jewel color eyes in your choice of three EYEBALL sizes, and also 3 choices of pupil size.
Each pair of eyes is perfectly matched in every way, so that you can choose exactly what you need for your miniature figure.
• 3.5" x 8.5" glossy moisture-proof coated paper sheets with 18 pairs of printed doll eyes.
• Eyes can be baked in polymer clay and eyes can be glued to plastic, wood, or ceramic heads, either behind eyes openings or on the surface of a blank eye. USE WATER BASED GLUE ONLY, also known as white glue.
• Always practice with disposable material prior to applying eyes to a valuable item.
• Paper can be embossed to give the eyes a curved surface.
• WARNING: ALCOHOL will destroy these eyes. MINERAL OIL will cause a loss of scratch resistance.
• WATER IS SAFE and will not damage the eyes at all unless contact is substantial and prolonged or the water is forced into the paper.
• Eyes are printed on a professional printer at a high resolution with pigment inks on a high quality moisture proof paper and have a clear protective gloss top coat over the ink. They are very durable.
I do not recommend making your own eyes using a regular printer and regular paper. They cannot produce a durable product.
TOPAZ DOLL EYES sheet of 18 pairs flat paper eyes 5mm, 6mm, 7mm listed in:
, 5mm eyes, 6mm eyes, 7mm eyes